Wednesday 16 April 2014

If we live in a free society then why am I afraid to make this post?

There are a lot of things I'd like to say but I am scared to say them. I am scared to point out who the people are who run our society. I'm scared to point out what their motives are, and how they intend on carrying them out. I am scared to identify the problems ruining our society, and how we could go about fixing them.

I am scared because we do not live in a truly free society, and if we did there'd be no problem with me airing my views. There'd be no fear that I'd lose my job or go to jail or be blocked from entering other supposedly free countries.

Genocide denial laws, hate speech laws, incitement of genocide laws....all of these are just methods of social control that can be bent however the government wants to. If you say "blacks commit a lot of crime", that statement, in theory, could be incitement to genocide against all blacks. Lock him away and throw away the key.

And no, I do not support genocide against anyone. The very fact that I have to make that qualification proves just how fundamentally unfree our society is.

How is inciting genocide a crime when university profs preach for the annihiliation of the white race with total impunity? How is denying the holocaust a crime when Muslims deny it on a daily basis, and Turks deny the Armenian genocide, and university professors deny all the Soviet and Maoist and Khmer Rouge genocides?

These laws are only enforced against right wingers and Christians and pro-whites. They are never enforced against anti-whites, left wingers, Muslims, etc. There are certain criticisms you're allowed to make or certain races you're allowed to criticise depending on who you are. If you're a Muslim, you can say things against Jews, but if you're a white nationalist, you cannot.

We do not live in a free society. We do not have free speech. This post is a criminal act and I am a criminal.

No comments:

Post a Comment